Thursday, November 27, 2008

I have absolutely nothing of interest to day today. Sorry.

I do want to say that I am grateful that I have met each and every one of you, and I love being witness to your lives, as I love having you as part of mine.

Tonight as I read to Josie, I will be grateful for the miracles she and her brother represent, as well as all my nieces and nephews, the youngest of which have been moved to a less-critical care part of the NICU today, minus the oxygen support.

I remembered when I caught Baci Bean standing with his front paws on the counter, happily licking the remnants of Patrick's Nilla Wafer Truffle, that I am grateful for my furry balls of love---

(wait, that came out wrong - get your minds out of the gutter, people!!)

and for their willingness to clean up any and all messes at a moment's notice.

Happy Turkey Day, and may you find at least one string of working Christmas lights when you get out the decorations tomorrow!

4 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'll need all the "energy" I ate today for tackling decorating tomorrow.

LoriD said...

It's great to hear that your nieces are doing better. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Kristi said...

I'm glad your nieces are getting stronger!

Erin said...

I am thankful for you, too. I really feel for you, with your friend you wrote about (I'm a little late in commenting). Being so helpless is terrible.